Trust - best award!
"Building a trustworthy reputation over time through honesty and fair dealing is the best way to build Trust."
- Josh Kaufman
Minimize bureaucracy and procrastination in governmental institutions and business organisations by implementing simple in use and compelling it-solutions.
Product used by 1mln registered users in over 100 countries including at least three countries in: Europe, America, Asia
and in nen'ka-Ukraine, of course
- Customer’s trust – best award
- Respect and reputation over money
- Team over amount of it’s members
- Expectations over requirements
- Cover expectations, not requirements
- Perform in right way from very beginning, aspire to be proud of it after years!
- Act according to conscience, do your best!
- Be engaged, – the initiative is commendable and award-winning
- Attack a challenge, not a person
+ Agile-manifesto following :
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
"People who can put themselves in the place of other people who can understand the workings of their minds, need never worry about what the future has in store for them"